The Process for Posting a Customized Post to Your Facebook Fan Page
Note that this is a very developer-centric solution that is likely only appropriate if you already have some degree of Facebook integration on your site.
- Register an app (web site app) and set the app’s web site address to your domain name. Input its ID into the “App ID” below.
- Identify your Facebook Page’s ID and add to “From” below.
- Customize the Link, Title, Caption, Description and Picture URL below. Those should be self-explanatory.
- Create an URL on your site where this should direct after posting the note. It can in turn be a redirect link back to Facebook, if you like. Add to “Redirect URI” below.
- Copy the “Built URL” and distribute it as you like. It would be advisable to actually create another redirect link on your site to send a user here – or use a public URL shortener for that task.